Inkscape Generale > International section

The Greys: alieni tra noi! The Greys: aliens between us!

(1/20) > >>

Marina:

Apro questo topic dedicato ai fumetti The Greys, creati da Mark e Vince, due appassionati di disegno e Linux. Il loro blog è questo: http://www.peppertop.com/greys/
The Greys , letteralmente I grigi in italiano, sono gli alieni di Roswell, quelli con la testa allungata. Da noi non hanno un nome particolare, mentre nel mondo anglosassone si chiamano così, the greys.
The Greys sono sì alieni, ma con dei vizi molto terrestri. Nel primo fumetto vogliono farsi notare, e invece di fare le solite cose da alieni, vogliono far credere di essere addirittura lo Jety.
Un po' alla volta tradurrò le strisce di The Greys, che saranno postate nel blog di Mark e Vince e qui, nel nostro forum.

English translation: I open this topic dedicated to the comics The Greys, created by Mark and Vince, two cartoon and Linux fans.  The link of their blog is: http://www.peppertop.com/greys/
The Greys are the Roswell aliens, the ones with long heads. In Italy they haven't any particolar noun, but in the english speaking world they are called The Greys.
The Greys are aliens, but they have many terrestrial habits. In the first comic they wish to be noticed, and instead to do usual alien stuff, they want us to believe they are the Jety!
A few at a time, I'll translate the strips The Greys, that will be posted in Mark and Vince's blog and here, in our forum.

spaventapasseri:
I saw only 5 strips at the moment. Marina can you write which strips are you planning to translate?
You can write just the  name and  on progress.

Like this we don` t duplicate the translation.What do you think?

XavUK:
I am Mark, one of the creators of the comic, and I'll be visiting this forum from time to time to answer any questions about our work.

I want to clarify that all of our comic strips are 100% made using Inskcape. As proud Inkscape users we also make our SVG files available for you to download for personal use. So if you see something in a comic and want to know how we achieved the effect, you can download the file and take a look (or just ask me here).

Many thanks to Marina for her offer to translate some comics, I'm looking forward to seeing our work spread across the world  yeah

OpenCode:

--- Citazione da: XavUK - 16 Marzo, 2011, 16:55:33 pm ---I am Mark, one of the creators of the comic, and I'll be visiting this forum from time to time to answer any questions about our work.

I want to clarify that all of our comic strips are 100% made using Inskcape. As proud Inkscape users we also make our SVG files available for you to download for personal use. So if you see something in a comic and want to know how we achieved the effect, you can download the file and take a look (or just ask me here).

Many thanks to Marina for her offer to translate some comics, I'm looking forward to seeing our work spread across the world  yeah

--- Termina citazione ---

I flattred you work....i clicked on flattr button on your site....good works....:-)

spaventapasseri:
Hi Mark no hassle, I will check your Svg as well because the comics are looks great.
I would like to translate some of them as well. Don` t worry we keep the Opensource mentality in all world and of course we can help each other with your own initiative.

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[#] Pagina successiva

Vai alla versione completa